Friday, July 22, 2011

Only a little behind...

Yep, that's me.  Behind on my posts.  Behind on my photo editing.  Is anyone surprised here?  Well, I am definitely not. 

Now that I got that submission out of the way, on to the post at hand.

Every celebration of our country's independence is spent with our family.  We eat, laugh, and watch fireworks from the pier.  There is nothing like it.  

All the while though, we remember the reason we celebrate.  Remember those that we honor.  Those that fought, died, and still fight today.  Those that sacrifice everyday for my freedom...for my family's freedom...for my son's freedom.  My family and I are eternally grateful for all that you do.  So even if it seems like we forget while we are eating, laughing and watching fireworks from the pier, we still remember.  And we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

















Ok, so the last one isn't a great picture, but this is ALL the boy did all day.  He ate peaches.  Seriously, loved them.

Happy (late) 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment