Monday, May 2, 2011

Ah, Inspiring!

Did you see what I did there, with the title? "Awe inspiring" turned "ah, inspiring!" No? OK, then.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to show you where my inspiration comes from. Call it the big reveal. The answer to life (and you thought it was 42. Hmpf!) Come closer. Closer. Are you ready for it? I find inspiration...

 

EVERYWHERE!

 

Too cliche? Eh, too bad. 'Cause I do. I see beauty everywhere I go. I see new and interesting things in every nook and cranny that I pass. Sometimes I capture it in my mind, bottle it away for a rainy day. Sometimes I capture it in my handy dandy camera. Thank goodness for that thing!

Here are some random inspirations that I found while living life. Enjoy!











Where do you find your inspiration? Tell me! I gots ta know!

No comments:

Post a Comment