Monday, May 2, 2011

Reach Out!

I have learned over the past few weeks that weekend != blog post. (For those of you who did not take programming in college, != means 'does not equal'. Yep, I am a nerd.)

Anyway, apparently I completely space out on the weekends. I guess I think that weekends are just for family time, and I really enjoy that. Therefore, you get an overload of posts on weekdays to make up for the weekends. Who knows, maybe one day I will make time to do a blog post a day, everyday. Here's hoping!

We are members of a church that has a really great way of reaching out to the community. For every month that has a 5th Sunday in it, we hold a "5th Sunday Serve" where we have games, food, entertainment and even some services like oil changes and building ramps for homes. We really try to reach the community by going out into the community. Over the next couple of posts, I will share some of the good times we have had.



















No comments:

Post a Comment