Monday, May 2, 2011

A Very Merry (un)Birthday...

...And we're back!

While sparing most of the details, suffice it to say that I have returned to the blogging world. It is good to be back.

On to my baby's birthday party. Boy, did we have fun. Many thanks to all of those who made the drive to Pensacola to celebrate with my favorite little man. He had so much fun!

The party decorations were so much fun to put together. My best friend, Paige Hill, made Canon's smash cake and cupcakes. To say they were delicious would be the understatement of the century. She is amazing. Seriously. Oh, and while I told her the colors of the party were "blue, yellow, white and green", I didn't tell her shades of these colors. We were both so surprised that they matched perfectly! We should really go on the road with this reading minds thing.

Anyway, on to the pictures...


 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment