Monday, May 2, 2011

The Big Easy - Part Une

Ah, New Orleans. It never ceases to amaze me with it's interesting characters and photogenic scenery! My husband grew up there so I feel a closer tie to the city now. Even though it is so close to home, I feel as if I am in another country when I go there. I can feel myself relax as soon as I see Cafe Du Monde. I can taste the beingets and cafe au lait now. Sounds like it's time for a little road trip. Any takers?

I went with my girlfriends to NOLA for a weekend in 2008 and we had a blast! I still had my point-and-shoot little camera, so the quality of pictures isn't that great, but I kind of like the actual shots. Can't wait to go back and try my hand again!

















The next trip was two months later...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment