Monday, May 2, 2011

Hotlanta2009

My sister is in college in Atlanta, GA so my husband and I like to go visit her every year. We find something new and (hopefully) exciting to do with her, and of course we go to IKEA.

In November of 2009, I was pretty pregnant with Canon and we did a lot of walking. I mean "don't-care-if-you-are-a-track-star-that-is-a-lot-of-walking" walking. Needless to say, I took a lot of rest breaks. We decided to spend the day at the aquarium and it was AMAZING! Seriously, it was worth the miles and miles that we walked. (An exaggeration?! Not to this soon-to-be-momma!)

The first few pictures are from my sister's college grounds.







 

The Georgia Aquarium was wonderful!



































 

A rare moment of me being in front of the camera instead of behind it. Many thanks to Craig for one of my favorite pictures of the trip with my baby sister!



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment