Monday, May 2, 2011

The Three C's

The C's are such a sweet family. Little M is a precocious girl with an infectious smile. The C's asked me to take some family photos for them so that they could use them as gifts and on their Christmas card. To say that I was honored would be an understatement. To say that I was nervous - well, that would be dead on. I had never had an actual photo shoot with someone who wanted to use those photos in any capacity other than facebook! However, I agreed, all the while reminding them that I was NOT a professional photographer.

We spent the day at a park in Pensacola relaxing, watching M play and just spending quality time together. It was so much fun and the pictures reflected that. I am so pleased with how they turned out and they were too (thankfully).

Any and all comments are greatly appreciated and wanted.

























 



 



 



 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment