Monday, May 2, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!!

Ah, Christmas. It is hands-down, my absolute most favorite time of year. (Can't you tell just from that sentence alone?) I grew up in a fairly large family - I am the oldest of five children - so Christmas was always a big deal. I mean, BIG. Let's face it, with that many people in one house, it is bound to get crazy. And it does. Every year. And it's getting crazier as our family grows. The thing is - it gets that much better every year. No matter what we give or receive as gifts, we have each other there. We may be crazy and dysfunctional but we are family and we love each other.

In 2010, we had the privilege of spending time with almost all of our family. We spent a weekend in Reform with my father's family, then celebrated Christmas morning at my parents' house. Craig's mom, stepdad and sister joined us. It was truly wonderful having everyone in one place. I can't wait for this Christmas!













Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment